- Yoga Teacher Training
- English & Other
- Enrol Online
- Fees, Policy and Guidelines
- Payment Plan
- Terms & Conditions for Short Courses
- Terms & Conditions for Accredited Courses
- Terms & Conditions for international students
Four Reasons to Enrol Now!
1Our certificate and diploma courses are government accredited and approved for Austudy and Youth Allowance. They comply with the Australian Skills Quality Authority to ensure your qualifications are recognised Australia-wide and beyond.
Get an Australian student visa
2Our Yoga Teacher Training and accredited Ayurvedic courses are CRICOS approved. You can get an Australian visa for up to 3 years. We are the ONLY college in Australia to offer accredited Yoga Teacher Training to International students.
Unsurpassed Quality of Content
3Our courses are authentic (they were developed by Shanti Gowans herself and not bought off the shelf). The quality of our content is unsurpassable from the years of Shantiji’s experience in this industry and our commitment to excellence.
Read more about HIA
An Amazing Package
4The on-campus curriculum is truly amazing. Students of our Yoga Teacher Training courses get an package that includes tutorials, yoga and relaxation classes, retreats to the Gold Coast hinterland, text books and much more.
Yoga Teacher Training
Contents of our online Mindfulness course Introduction Introduction to Meditation What is Mindfulness Benefits of Mindfulness Mindfulness as Therapy Core Features of Mindfulness Mindful Sitting Observe Without Analysis Describe the Detail Participating Fully Being Non-Judgemental Group Meditation Foundational Practices Mindful Breathing Scanning the Body Mindful Walking …
Shanti Gowans, CEO of Health Institute Australia, has been providing world-standard yoga education in Australia for more than 40 years. Many of our trained yoga teachers have successfully established studios right across Australia. Our Yoga Teacher Training courses have been conducted prior to accreditation since …
1. Stress Relief – Yoga reduces the physical effects of stress on the body. By encouraging relaxation, yoga helps to lower the levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Related benefits include lowering blood pressure and heart rate, improving digestion and boosting the immune system as well as easing symptoms of conditions such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, asthma and insomnia …