Our Yoga Teacher Training courses are registered with the Australian Government:-
- Offering domestic students the opportunity to apply for Austudy or Youth Allowance
- Allowing international students to obtain an Australian student visa for up to 3 years.
Become a registered yoga teacher with our teacher training programs. Like no other school in the world, the Health Institute Australia offers the most in-depth 600-hour, 1200-hour and 1800-hour hatha yoga teacher training courses.
Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Our three accredited yoga teacher training courses are:
What you get
The richness of our yoga courses is reflected in the package. Our students:-
- Receive amazing books, cd’s and all course materials
- Attend lectures pertaining to the cultural history and philosophy upon which such studies are based
- Delve deep into the practices themselves by attending weekly classes in yoga, meditation, relaxation, pranayama, kirtan and more
- Attend residential yoga and meditation retreats in the Gold Coast hinterland for personal growth and development.
Nationally and Internationally recognized Qualifications
- BONUS! 10% discount off 2nd year.
Receive a 10% discount for your second year of studies if you enrol for 2 years (in the Diploma course)
- BONUS! 10% discount off 2nd year and a FREE 10-day retreat in 3rd year.
Receive a 10% discount off your second year and a FREE 10 day yoga retreat in your third year if you join for 3 years (in our Advanced Diploma Course).
- Note: These discounts apply even on a payment plan.
Both the above incentives still apply even if you are on a payment plan.
Read more about our three accredited yoga teacher training courses:-