- Yoga Teacher Training
- Short Courses
- Student Manual
- Domestic Students
- International students
- Australian Qualifications
- Organisation Link Description
- HIA elearning login
- Enrol Online
- Fees, Policy and Guidelines
- Payment Plan
- Terms & Conditions for Short Courses
- Terms & Conditions for Accredited Courses
- Terms & Conditions for international students
Four Reasons to Enrol Now!
Government Accredited Courses
1Our certificate and diploma courses are government accredited and approved for Austudy and Youth Allowance. They comply with the Australian Skills Quality Authority to ensure your qualifications are recognised Australia-wide and beyond.
Get an Australian student visa
2Our Yoga Teacher Training and accredited Ayurvedic courses are CRICOS approved. You can get an Australian visa for up to 3 years. We are the ONLY college in Australia to offer accredited Yoga Teacher Training to International students.
Unsurpassed Quality of Content
3Our courses are authentic (they were developed by Shanti Gowans herself and not bought off the shelf). The quality of our content is unsurpassable from the years of Shantiji’s experience in this industry and our commitment to excellence.
A Truly Amazing Package
4The on-campus curriculum is truly amazing. Students of our Yoga Teacher Training courses get an package that includes tutorials, yoga and relaxation classes, retreats to the Gold Coast hinterland, text books and much more.
Extract from Hatha YOGA for body, mind and spirit by Shanti Gowans [page 19] Only from a sense of oneness can compassion arise. It arises from the perpetual awareness that life is one, though in a million forms, large and small, and that the suffering and …Read More
1. Stress Relief – Yoga reduces the physical effects of stress on the body. By encouraging relaxation, yoga helps to lower the levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Related benefits include lowering blood pressure and heart rate, improving digestion and boosting the immune system as well as easing symptoms of conditions such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, asthma and insomnia …Read More