ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
If you have a tourist visa, you can enrol for up to 12 weeks.
If you come to Australia with a tourist visa, you can study for one week or up to 12 weeks, for the duration of your visa.
Click each title to expand:-
Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate
None. You can start any Monday (except for our holiday breaks – see Dates & Timetable below).
Course lengths and Fees:
|1-12 weeks:(20 hours per week)||AUD$ 265 per week|
- If you study for up to 12 weeks, you can pay in full upfront (no admin fee) or go on a payment plan (deposit + monthly payment with 10% admin fee).
- We charge a $250 enrolment fee.
This is a continuous ‘drop-in’ English course for beginner to intermediate students for whom English is not their first language.
If you are already living in Australia, you can attend this course on a casual week-by-week basis.
- The best English class on the Gold Coast!
- This general English course will cover everything you need to improve your English to an excellent standard for daily life in an English-speaking country, or for work and business.
- You will grow in many ways and meet many like-minded friends.
- Enjoy, sun, surf and friendship and improve your English at the same time!
This course suits international students who want to learn English for travel, study or career purposes, or to relocate to an English speaking country.
Living English – English as a second language course Gold Coast is:
If you come to Australia with a tourist visa, you can study for one week or up to 12 weeks as you wish, for the duration of your visa.
The focus in this English course is on:
- improving listening and speaking skills
- reading and writing
- vocabulary and grammar
Students learn through:
- pair and group work
- text book
All class work is geared towards living daily life in an English-speaking country. Each week the curriculum and activities are based around a different theme including units about Australia.
There is no test required before you start. We will give you a placement test for the level you are at.
Fill out our enquiry form below. Enrol Today!
COURSE STARTING DATES
2018 Course Starting Dates:
- Monday 22 January 2018
- Monday 16 April 2018
- Monday 16 July 2018
- Monday 8 October 2018
2019 Starting Dates:
- Tuesday 29 January 2019
- Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Monday 15 July 2019
- Tuesday 8 October 2019
2020 Starting Dates:
- Tues 28 January 2020
- Monday 20 April 2020
- Monday 13 July 2020
- Tuesday 6 October 2020.
COURSE TERM DATES
- Monday 22 January - Thursday 29 March 2018
- Monday 16 April - Friday 29 June 2018
- Monday 16 July - Friday 21 September 2018
- Monday 8 October - Friday 14 December 2018
- Tuesday 29 January - Friday 5 April 2019
- Tuesday 23 April - Friday 28 June 2019
- Monday 15 July - Friday 20 September 2019
- Tuesday 8 October - Friday 13 December 2019
- Tues 28 January - Friday, 3 April 2020
- Monday 20 April - Friday 26 June 2020
- Monday 13 July - Friday 18 September 2020
- Tuesday 6 October - Friday 11 December 2020.
|Dates / Duration|
|Course Duration:||1- 12 weeks (you choose how many weeks)|
|Hours per week:||21|
|MONDAY||9am-4pm. 6 hours (Core English 2 hours + Discussion + Movie)|
|9:15-10:30am||Mindfulness and Yoga Breathing (pranayama). Circle, share names. Some philosophical concepts. Practice. (1:15)|
|10:30-12:30am||Core English. (2 hours)|
|1:00-2:00pm||Living Yoga, Living English. Mind-body-health: What’s it all about? Discussion. (1 hour)|
|2:00-4:00pm||Movie. (2 hours)|
|TUESDAY||9.30am-3.15pm. 5 hours (Core English 4 hours)|
|9.30am-12.30||Core English. (3 hours)|
|12.30-1.30pm||Deep relaxation. (1 hour)|
|2:15-3:15||Core English. (1 hour)|
|THURSDAY||9am-4.30pm. 6 hours (Core English 5 hours)|
|9.30-12.30||Core English. (3 hours)|
|12.30-1.30||Relaxation and Meditation. Room 1. (1 hour)|
|2.30-4.30pm||Core English. (2 hours)|
|FRIDAY||9am- 1.15pm. 4 hours (Core English 3 hours)|
|9.15-10.10||Yoga Stretch and Tone (1 hour)|
|10.15-1.15||Core English. (3 hours)|
Q: Do I need to do a test to get into the course?
A: No, we will give you a placement test for the level you are at.
Q: When can I start?
A: Any Monday, except during our holiday breaks. See Dates & Timetable above.
Enrol now ! or enquire below