Enrolments and applications
For enrolment in Yoga and Ayurveda courses:
- Please contact our Student Administrator and ask for an enrolment form or telephone +61 7 5532 2001.
For enrolment in short courses:
- Online enrolment in short courses. (Both domestic students and international students may enrol in our short courses).
Terms and conditions
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before enrolling or applying for a course. The terms and conditions are part of the online enrolment process and also can be found under the “Enrol” menu:-
- We accept EFTPOS, MasterCard and Visa cards via our secure online PayPal portal.
- If you are paying in person at the front counter, we do not accept cash, cheque, Diners or American Express cards.
Please also see our Student FAQ for frequently asked questions.
Short course enrolment process
- After completing your online enrolment for a short course, you will be directed to PayPal for the processing of your course fee; this payment serves as your booking confirmation.
- You will receive an email copy of your enrolment showing the course and fee paid—you will need to check this to ensure all details, including your name, are correct.
- Approximately one week prior to the scheduled course commencement, you will receive further communication from the Health Institute Australasia. This will usually be to confirm course details such as a brief introduction, materials provided and items you need to bring along to class.
Recognition of prior learning
If you have previous knowledge and skills acquired through education and training you might be able to obtain credits for some of our courses. Please ensure that your units/courses are from a Government Accredited Registered Training Organisation prior to applying for RPL (recognition of prior learning). Please call the Health Institute Australasia on +61 5531 0511 to discuss your situation. (See our Contact page for opening hours and current time on the Gold Coast).